Apex Black Irons
– Like the Apex CF 16 set, these irons feature our industry-leading 360 Face Cup technology in the 3-7 irons. If you want more distance from your irons, you’ve got to have Face Cup.
– The progressive offset, sole widths, CG height and notch weighting provide scoring performance from your long irons to your short irons. Our multi-piece construction delivers an excellent combination of distance, feel and control. And we’ve applied an extremely precise quadruple net forging and mild carbon steel for extremely soft feel.
– This set is offered as a custom option only
– We worked with our shaft partners to create two exciting stock offerings to match the look of the head: a new True Temper XP 95 Stepless Shaft with a satin black finish, as well as a new “blacked out” UST Recoil.
– Additional premium after market shaft options will be offered at no upcharge.
– You can customize the makeup of your set at no upcharge in the following: 4-PW, 5-PW, 4-AW, 5-AW, depending on what you want in the bag.
– These irons come standard with a custom, “blacked out” Lamkin UTX grip.
– Apex Black irons will run $1,299.99 (steel) and $1,499.99 (graphite).
So you have all of our best Face Cup and Apex technologies with a sleek all black look, along with premium shafts and custom options to perfectly fit your game.
The Apex line is the #1 Callaway iron lineup on Tour, it’s our #1 super premium iron ever and with new Apex Black, we’ve added a tremendous new set to this incredible family. The pre-sale date is 5/20 and a limited number of sets will be available at retail on 6/3.
Rob Brooks @GolfNation_