Since signing with COBRA PUMA GOLF in early 2016, DeChambeau has become known for his scientific approach to the game, his unique style, and his use of ONE Length irons. He worked with COBRA Golf’s R&D team to launch its first sets of ONE-length irons, including the new KING F8 ONE Length and the KING Forged ONE irons he currently has in the bag.
Details of the COBRA Golf Clubs in DeChambeau’s bag:
- Driver: KING F8+ Nardo 8° | TPT Model 14 MKP LT | 45.5″
- FWY: KING LTD 3/4 Fwy; 14.5 degrees | True Temper HZRDUS Black | 85x @ 43″
- FWY: F8+ Baffler 5wd | 17.5 degrees | True Temper HZRDUS Black | 85x @ 41”
- Irons: COBRA KING ONE Length Utility (4 &5) | Forged ONE Length | 6-P | True Temper X7 | 37.5″ for all
- Wedges: COBRA KING V Grind | 50° | KING WideLow Grind 55° and 60° | True Temper X7 | 37.5″ for all
Rob Brooks @golfnation_